New Mystery Challenge – Week 6, Term 1

Congratulations to last week’s winner! They are:

Our school vice captain, Kaia Y, was clever enough and quick with her answers to win both the riddle and the mystery picture! Well done Kaia! She suggested last week’s picture was a big teddy bear on the left sitting down, and a small chair on the right.

The answer to the riddle was a bed because flowers are always in their ‘bed’.

—————–

Q1.

puzzlerpicwk2t3

Q2. MY THUNDER COMES BEFORE THE LIGHTNING; MY LIGHTNING COMES BEFORE THE CLOUDS; MY RAIN DRIES ALL THE LAND IT TOUCHES. WHAT AM I?

Don’t forget to click on the OG Shark to hear his new message and try to guess where he is. 

See you Friday!

Mr K-T, Lilly and Oliver (ICT captains)

15 thoughts on “New Mystery Challenge – Week 6, Term 1

1. Hi,

Q1. I think the mystery pic is a weather forecast with a cyclone or a massive storm on the way.

OG the shark . The Heads restaurant

2. hi Mr KT here is my answers

Q#1 I think the pick is the beach but having a drout and something go washed up on the beach.

Q#2 I think OG the shark is in the dunes café at ocean grove beach.

Q#3 I think the riddle is it is Zeus the god

3. hi Mr KT here are my answers

Q#1 I think the pick is some sea creature washed up at the beach

Q#2 I think OG the shark is a at the dunes restaront in ocean grove beach

Q#3 I think the riddle is Zeus the god

4. Hi Mr K-T
    Q1. I think the picture is the outline of Australia and the person who draw it the didn’t get to finish it because the didn’t like it and the black scribble is the Tasmain ocean around Australia.

5. Q.1 That picture was of an opal that they discovered in the wreck of TITANIC and it is very rotted but on the back, the gold diggers could just make out a name. It said ‘Property of Margret Brown.’ She was a famous, American millionairess. They put it in a museum and it sits their motionless.
    Q.2 A sinking ship because it makes noise like thunder, then it breaks and makes sounds like lightning, then the clouds of the smoke stop from the funnels, then, when it is sinking, water is filling it up.
    O.G shark is also at the Dunes cafe.